BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND YouTube Backgrounds »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

18th July 2010.....


Here i go to write my experience today.....today i watch 2 movie per day alone without anyone else location GSC-Midvalley...mantra-i give 4 star despicable me-4 star...but im still not happy coz im not with my love...im try to happy myself but still damn not happy...i hope so that i could see this movie with special person but what i can do...Work is our reponsibility rite????i try to accept it but deep inside of my heart im really sad...I hope so that i will spent my bday with me even for few second it will make me happy....Hmmmm....i hope so this bday will broken spell on my bday...before this until now i never celebrate my bday with special person...I want to have it but once again i need to face it.....I need to pretend happy going out alone today to make me smile and let people think taht im happy but it no so...Anyway thx to my FB buddies&my officemate coz give me a best wishes...For me present is nothing for me but u pray is i need it.....Wish me best luck.....Sayang..i never mad to u...and never mad u forever but im little bit dissapointed....im a gurl rite...not romantical but my heart very easy to touch but it doesnt mean im weak...Plz sayang dont do this anymore....however u bz plz sayang find a few second to celebrate with me....im begging u...dont do this to me like all my ex...i know u are different from them thats why i need u on my bday...I really love u...if i will i want to celebrate all my special day only with u sayang...only u sayang..u too special for me...man of my life forever and ever...nobody can replace u....eveb thou sakaratulmaut will take my life i will die in smile at my face coz Allah give me a chance to live with u...I never regrets with my decision to live with u sayang i know Allah gave u to me...I know all this happen i takdir&jodoh from Allah...i know this a best things from Allah..Thanks Allah coz gave him in my life and let him guide me to right way (Jalan Allah)....Thanks sayang coz change my whole life nothing can rewards all this only Allah can rewards it......Ya Allah plz bless our relations and gave we happiness always....Let us together forever until the die only maut can separate us....Amin....................

1 comments:

Tya Shea said...

crazy women....